Thursday 23 July 2015

An extremely productive week in all

What a week it has been !!!  I think myself and the whole team at Fleur Boutique need a long deserved holiday after this week.

This week has been of the busiest weeks I have know in the shop for funerals.  We where set some real challenges this week, the making a cross word for one of our customers - see the pictures below.


We also did some wonder pieces using yellow roses.  The Yellow and Orange heart is one of my favorites this week.   The Casket spray was also quite stunning with Cuba Yellow roses and complimented with small yellow spray roses.  We finished the whole design with green hypericuim berry.









The Vacant Chair was also a first for us this week, although my colleague Jo felt it was a never ending task ! However, I think the finished design was quite beautiful.




 It was a week where everyone ordered crosses - 6 in total.  Lynn did a fabulous job on this 4ft Cross, which was in the pastel colours of  lilacs and lemons.  Very restful and soothing.


 Overall the work we produced this week was truly fantastic and I was delighted with everything that everyone was involved in.  However, the small white massed posy really stood out for me this week.  Sometimes is the simplest of things that the most effective.

I


If you have any comments, we would love to hear them.  Your can leave a comment on our blog pages, alternatively, you can leave us a message on our website directly.

www.fleurmottingham.com

No comments:

Post a Comment